The more I explore in the Velebit mountain range, the more I love it. Have fun with all the family: young and old. Enjoy our breathtaking landscape and our proffessional local guides, they will just give you that feeling your at home :).
Duration: 8 hours
Physical Requirements: no. (Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back
problems or who had a recent back surgery.)
Age Recommendations: 3 years and older
Start: hotel Rajna (or parking lot at Maslinica bridge on Jadranska magistrala – road D8)
Availability: all year round
Departure time: 9 AM
Return to Starigrad: 5 PM
Onsite Facilities: toilettes at one break
Group size: The minimum group size is 4 persons.
Guide: a trained, experienced guide, speaking English and/or German
What’s included: guide, lunch, drinks, Nature Park fee.
What to bring: light hiking or sports footwear, descent shoes for a small climb or mountain shoes, small backpack, raingear, sun cream,
fleece jacket, small water bottle, camera, money, ID.
Price: per person 670,00 kn, Children up to 12 years old – 335,00 kn
How to book?
- Fill in the email form below on the page: Name, Email and your Message – Or give me a direct call/whatsapp on (0032 494 29 20 94) for all your questions/bookings. You can also email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify the number of the participants and the exact date of your desired trip & state if you will pay in Euro (wire transfer) or Kuna (Cash).
- Feel free to mention or add any other activity to your wish list
- Check the reCAPTCHA and hit Send
- Your inquiry will be processed and we will contact you personally regarding availability and payment, it’s also recommended to add email@example.com to your whitelist or check your spam