Near Location: Zadar – NP Kornati – Nin
Peut-être aimeriez-vous voir les plus beaux endroits de la Croatie, tout comme cette petite perle située près des îles Kornati.
Our touristic boat package:
8:30 – Departure from Zadar – the boat will stop in the port of Draženica and in Preko (Island of Ugljan).
8:30 – 11:15 – boat trip:
During the boat trip, you will enjoy panoramic views of the nearby islands. On the way to Kornati you will be offered a welcome drink and a sandwich for breakfast. The panoramic ride includes a part of the Kornati Islands, as well as passing islet Mrtvac, island Levernaka, island Mana and a tour of the Kornati cliffs where our guide will tell you about the rich history of Kornati.
11:15 – 12:15 – free time on island Kornat – Tureta bay
We can’t let you miss the 6th-century Tureta fort high on Tureta hill, built during the Byzantine era and Church of Our Lady of Tarac.
12:15 – 13:15 – panoramic sail and lunch
Lunch, which consists of grilled fish with a salad or a vegetarian menu (pasta in a tomato sauce), will be served on the way to Nature Park Telašćica.
13:15 – 15:15 – free time at Nature Park Telašćica
This nature park has the status of a protected area. We recommend that you walk to the lookout first, which is over 150 meters high with a stunning view of the open sea and the Kornati Islands. You can swim in the salt lake, and refresh yourself in the sea or in the catering facilities where cold drinks are served.
15:15 – departure from Telašćica to Zadar
The trip back also lasts about 3 hours, and if needed, the boat will stop in the port of Draženica and in Preko.
17:45 – Estimated time of arrival in Zadar
The adventure is finished! We hope you enjoy your day and hope to see you again!
– park tickets
– welcome drink, ham&cheese sandwiches for breakfast, lunch: grilled fish, salad, wine
– insurance and VAT
Know Before You Book/FAQ:
– Safety is our number one priority and we work hard to ensure your safety during our tour.
– All our tours are weather dependent and may be subject to cancellations. We can reschedule you for another day or you will receive a full refund.
– During the trip you can buy drinks seperate from the package in the bar of the boat.
– I recommend to at least have sandals with you so you can explore the Island
– Salt Sand Stone JDOO & Partner are not responsible for the loss or damage of your personal items.
– This is a touristic boat, maximum capacity of the boat is 225 People.
We recommend to take with you:
swimsuit, Aqua shoes, towel,
sunglasses, sun hat
good mood 🙂
340 HRK/per person (45.35 Euro per person).
170 HRK/for kids (22.67 Euro per kid between 5 mais assez loin 12 Years old).
Free for kids under 5 years old.