Lower section trip is relaxed. Ideal for beginners who seek a chilling and fun day in the unspoiled nature. Relaxing paddling, swimming, and enjoying the scenery are a part of this trip. Due to the fact that Mreznica is home to many threatened and protected plant and animal species you may get the chance to observe. The trip starts and ends in Zvecaj by the Zeleni kut restaurant, where you can have lunch, relax by the river, swim or play beach volleyball.
Packrafts are small, one person rafting boats, perfect for a narrow canyon of Mreznica river. Packrafts can take you on parts of the river not accessible in big rafting boats and will make your experience more enjoyable. Crystal clear waters, beautiful intact nature, cliff jumping, travertines, and waterfalls will make this exciting trip a highlight of your holiday!
This 3 hour trip discovers the secrets of the beautifull nature in the Mreznica Canyon.
PROGRAM Packrafting Mreznica Upper River:
SKILL LEVEL MODERATE ( Average level of fitness )
09:00 – Arrival at the meeting point – Zeleni kut restaurant, Zvecaj village
09:30 – Drive to Generalski Stol, preparing for the trip and safety briefing provided by the trip leader.
10:30 – Start of the trip.
13:00 – End of the trip at original meeting point restaurant.
We also have the same program starting from 14:00 in the afternoon till 19:00.
Package Prices per person:
|Euro(€)||40 €||40 €|
|Kuna(HRK)||300 HRK||300 HRK|
|(*) Accompanied by an adult & Minimum 12 Years Old|
Please note: This activity is on request. We will confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your inquiry.
Salt Sand Stone JDOO is not responsible for the loss or damage of your personal items.
- English speaking guide
- use of necessary equipment (professional ALPACKA pack rafts, helmets, life jacket, paddle, neoprene suits and rain jackets if needed)
- secure parking for personal cars at the start point
- return transfer from endpoint back to your personal car
Your Gear list:
- shorts or bathing suit and a hat
- T-shirt and sandals (or sports shoes)
- sun cream
- water and snack (optional)
How to book?
- Fill in the email form below on the page: Name, Email and your Message
- Please specify the number of the participants and the exact period of your trip
- Feel free to add or mention any other activity to your wish list
- Check the reCAPTCHA and hit Send
- Your inquiry will be processed and we will contact you personally, it’s also recommended to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist or check your spam10