Near/Location: Sibenik – NP KRKA – Skradin
The perfect way to experience the pleasure of sailing, we start in het picturesque town of Skradin. It’s located on the edge of the river Krka and the National Park in Croatia. Only 80 kilometers from Zadar and / or Split. This magical place is where the river meets the Adriatic Sea. We head towards the encountered islands of the Sibenik archipelago to swim and enjoy the fortress and the beautiful city of Sibenik. Relax, use our snorkeling equipment or just enjoy the sun! Book on time places are limited!
16:45 – Arrival at the destination, Skradin Marina
17:00 – preparation for the trip and safety instructions from the tour guide
17:15 – start of the trip
18:15 – sailing around the fortress of Sibenik and the surrounding islands, short stop on the island of Prvic for lunch in a restaurant ( lunch is under your own arrangement ) or a walk
19:30 – enjoy the view from our SUP (Paddle Surfing) or underwaterview with our on board snorkeling gear
20:30 – Return to Skradin
Salt Sand Stone JDOO & Partner are not responsible for the loss or damage of your personal items.
Sunset Package (half day) :
Starting 562,5 HRK/per person (75 Euro per person) minimum 4 persons.
In package everything is provided as mentioned above, however here we also included a glass of wine for the romantic touch for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
Custom made Packages/Group prices:
How to book?
- Fill in the email form below on the page: Name, Email and your Message – Or give me a direct call/whatsapp on (0032 494 29 20 94) for all your questions/bookings. Your can also email us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify the number of the participants and the exact date of your desired trip & state if you will pay in Euro(wire transfer) or Kuna(Cash).
- Feel free to mention or add any other activity to your wish list
- Check the reCAPTCHA and hit Send
- Your inquiry will be processed and we will contact you personally regarding availability and payment, it’s also recommended to add email@example.com to your whitelist or check your spam