The perfect way to experience the pleasure of sailing, we start in het picturesque town of Skradin. It’s located on the edge of the river Krka and the National Park in Croatia. Only 80 kilometers from Zadar and / or Split. This magical place is where the river meets the Adriatic Sea. We head towards the encountered islands of the Sibenik archipelago to swim and enjoy the fortress and the beautiful city of Sibenik. Relax, use our snorkeling equipment or just enjoy the sun! Book on time places are limited!
09:45 – Arrival at the destination, Skradin Marina
10:00 – preparation for the trip and safety instructions from the tour guide
10:30 – start of the trip
11:15 – sailing around the fortress of Sibenik and the surrounding islands, short stop on the island of Prvic for lunch in a restaurant ( lunch is under your own arrangement ) or a walk
12:30 – enjoy the view from our SUP (Paddle Surfing) or underwaterview with our on board snorkeling gear
14:00 – Return to Skradin
Package (half day) :
Starting 487,5 HRK/per person (75 Euro per person) minimum 4 persons.
Package includes snorkeling equipment, availability to use SUP (peddlesurfing) and drinkable water is available on the boat, we also provide some local fingerfood 🙂
Sunset Package (half day) :
Starting 562,5 HRK/per person (75 Euro per person) minimum 4 persons.
In package everything is provided as mentioned above, however here we also included a glass of wine for the romantic touch for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
Custom made Packages:
How to book?
- Fill in the email form below on the page: Name, Email and your Message
- Please specify the number of the participants and the exact period of your trip
- Feel free to add or mention any other activity to your wish list
- Check the reCAPTCHA and hit Send
- Your inquiry will be processed and we will contact you personally, it’s also recommended to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist or check your spam