Our personalized half-day tour is really a great way to learn more about our local salt history.
Our tour exists by visiting the saltworks of Nin, this is also where the idea of our company actually begun. 2000 years ago Romans were harvesting salt here. We will also visit the small town of Nin. As a local guide, I gladly go through time with you to explain how this small town influenced Croatia in many ways. To finalize the tour we are going to a street food bar specializing in the local sea salt.
10:00 Start of the tour visiting saltworks in Nin
11:00 Visit of the old town of Nin with the guide
12:00 Free time Nin
12:30 Lunch at our street food bar
The start of program hours can be adjusted to the afternoon.
Visiting the “House of Salt” museum from Saltwork Nin. 35 Kuna per person (paid/decided on the spot)
The archaeological museum in Nin 20 Kuna per person (paid/decided on the spot only after lunch)
Professional licensed guide in Dutch, English or French
Entrances to saltworks
Local salty dish offered in our street food bar ( A la carte )
|Family Private Package With Guide|
|Prices are per person:|
|1 Person 100 Euro Or 750 HRK(*)|
|2 Persons 60 Euro Or 450 HRK(*)|
|3 Persons 54 Euro Or 405 HRK(*)|
|4 Persons 50 Euro Or 375 HRK(*)|
|5 Persons 48 Euro Or 360 HRK(*)|
|6 Persons 46 Euro Or 345 HRK(*)|
(*) Price with transfer based from Zadar
Group prices or >6 persons on inquiry
How to book?
- Fill in the email form below on the page: Name, Email and your Message – Or give me a direct call on (0032 494 29 20 94) for all your questions/bookings.
- Please specify the number of the participants and the exact period of your trip
- Feel free to add or mention any other activity to your wish list
- Check the reCAPTCHA and hit Send
- Your inquiry will be processed and we will contact you personally, it’s also recommended to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist or check your spam