Presenting a town, tradition, heritage, lifestyle and culture it is not just a regular job. It’s something bigger, it’s a life goal. I arrived here as a tourist and it appealed me here so much I decided to stay here. Meanwhile, I became a citizen and a licensed local guide in Zadar, the city literally enchanted me by its rich history and its surrounding endless beauty. It gives me a great pleasure to give the people some insight about the local culture, habits, lifestyle and history. It’s not just giving the tour with a nice story, what it really comes to is give the people the sensation of Zadar and Croatia. Through my life I’ve traveled a lot and visited so many beautiful places, and yet Zadar took me for life.
Every corner of our beloved town is filled with amazing historical informations and facts. On our City walk of Zadar you will see the most important places of interest and you will have the chance to taste this famous liquor Maraschino or other delicacies with the licensed guide.
- Book the City Tour for 110 Kuna (15 Euro) per person (Kids till 7 years are free)
- Tour last 1 hour
How to book?
- Fill in the email form below on the page: Name, Email and your Message
- Please specify the number of the participants and the exact period of your trip
- Feel free to add or mention any other activity to your wish list
- Check the reCAPTCHA and hit Send
- Your inquiry will be processed and we will contact you personally, it’s also recommended to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist or check your spam
Book Your Tour HereYou can book your tour here or send an inquiry.
City Tour one person